As a result of the Student Conduct process, students will be able to:
- Articulate their fundamental rights provided to them by the conduct process.
- Increase awareness of the Student Conduct process.
- Identify campus resources available to them.
- Identify behavior that does not align with University expectations.
- Recognize they are responsible for the choices they make.
- Recognize the impact of one’s actions on others.
- Utilize analytical decision-making skills in future situations.
- Demonstrate and promote positive behaviors reflective of University expectations.