SCCS is not currently accepting applications to serve on Student Conduct Board. If interested, feel free to reach out to Emily Gorlewski, Max Seisser, or Japheth Taylor so that they can provide updates on the next recruitment time. Alternatively, continue to check this space for updates and the application.
Serving as a Student Conduct Board member is a rewarding way for students, staff, and faculty to participate in upholding the mission and values of the University while ensuring a fair and equitable process for students and student organizations. Student Conduct Board members will have the opportunity to gain meaningful experience and advanced leadership skills. All Student Conduct Boards are composed of students, faculty, and staff.
Student Conduct Board members are charged with (1) determining whether a student or student organization is responsible for a violation of the Standards of Conduct and (2) if the student or student organization is found responsible, determining the appropriate sanction for the violation.
As a Student Conduct Board member, you will have the opportunity to:
- • Encourage conduct that positively impacts students and the University.
- • Preserve institutional integrity and hold peers accountable; and
- • Promote positive relationships for the University and surrounding community;
- • Protect the rights and privileges of all members of the University community;
- • Help to maintain a safe and secure learning environment;
SCCS recruits and trains Student Conduct Board members on an annual basis and is not currently accepting applications to become a Student Conduct Board member. For detailed information related to member qualifications, responsibilities, and benefits of being a member, please contact Emily Gorlewski, Max Seisser, or Japheth Taylor.