Student Conduct Board member applications are now live! If interested, please complete an application to become a Student Conduct Board member by September 19, 2021.
Serving as a Student Conduct Board member is a rewarding way for students, staff, and faculty to participate in upholding the mission and values of the University, while ensuring a fair and equitable process for students and student organizations. Student Conduct Board members will have the opportunity to gain meaningful experience and advanced leadership skills. All Student Conduct Boards are composed of students, faculty, and staff.
Student Conduct Board members are charged with (1) determining whether a student or student organization is responsible for a violation of the Standards of Conduct and (2) if the student or student organization is found responsible, determining the appropriate sanction for the violation.
As a Student Conduct Board member you will have the opportunity to:
• Help to maintain a safe and secure learning environment;
• Protect the rights and privileges of all members of the University community;
• Promote positive relationships for the University and surrounding community;
• Preserve institutional integrity and hold peers accountable; and
• Encourage conduct that positively impacts students and the University.
SCCS recruits and trains Student Conduct Board members on an annual basis and is currently accepting applications to become a Student Conduct Board member. For detail information related to member qualifications, responsibilities, and benefits of being a member, please contact Harriet Collins or Shaun McComas.