Student Conduct will be responsible for maintaining all official University records related to student conduct.
Former students seeking a summary of their disciplinary record should:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your full name that you attended the University of Tennessee as
- Include your date of birth
- Affirmatively request a summary of the disciplinary record; “I would like a summary of my disciplinary record”
If you have a hold on your account;
- Call the UT Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards at 865-974-3171 to discuss the hold
Are you seeking readmission to the University of Tennessee?
- Readmission, even if you have a disciplinary record, is overseen by admissions. Please contact the University of Tennessee Office of Admissions